The kids and I went apple picking with friends a few weeks ago, and we picked a peck of apples. We ate most of them (and are still eating them), and I'm hoping to get an apple crisp out of the remaining ones. Aside from the chopping, this recipe is easy and a definite crowd pleaser!
Snickers & Apple Salad (referenced by: http://www.ericasbloggityblog.com/2011/10/delicious-revision.html)
one package of instant vanilla pudding (small box)
one cup of milk
1. Add instant pudding into mixing bowl and pour in 1 Cup cold milk. Mix well and let chill while chopping Snickers.
2. Chop Snickers bars into bite size pieces.
3. Chop 8-10 green apples into bite sized pieces.
4. Fold in one 8 ounce container of Cool Whip into the pudding.
5. Combine Snickers and apples in bowl with pudding mixture.
Best served chilled! Note: I halved this recipe, and I used about 10 small snickers bars and about 6-8 apples.